Sunday, November 4, 2007

what Do I want?

I want the vibration that overtakes my body
Like what I feel any time you touch or even just look at me
That is what I want.
I want to feel this all day of every day.
I want to help you to explore this overpowering sensation
With every stoke and every motion.
I want to give you a feeling so undeniable
A feeling almost indescribable
I want to give you a feeling that moves from the soles of your feet
Then gradually ascends to the top of your head…
This, a feeling that just can’t be beat.
This intense journey begins with the slightest touch to the small of your back
Gliding along the curves of your body
Stroking every muscle with every part of me
I will kiss you in the crook of your neck
Then give your ear a little peck
In turning you over, I will shower your body with a mountain of kisses
I will work my way down the center of your chest
All the while, you’ll be pondering the rest
I’ll unbutton your pants with only my teeth
Then tease and caress you with all that is beneath
With the circling motion of my tongue along your member
I’ll give you an erotica ting numbness that will consume your every movement
Then with the sliding of my lips placed so delicately upon you
I’ll leave not one inch feeling any lack
And not to worry, there won’t be any slack
Exploring pleasures untold
We’ll work together and have an unbearable reaction explode
Waiting in anticipation for this moment will only make it that much stronger
For we know that one day we will have to wait no longer.

No comments: