Thursday, November 8, 2007

ABOUT MY LITTLE ONE

Hi,

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know what a crazy life it is having a little one around the house...I have 4 beautiful children and have enjoyed watching my older three grow up and now have the opportunity again with my baby. There is something different with her though. I never had the opportunity to fully watch my older children grow up because I was a working mother. Now i am a stay at home mother and the wonders that I see with my baby are amazing.
My little miracle baby is such an amazing girl. She survived two surgeries that I had to have when I was pregnant with her and now she is a handful. I watch her grow each day and each day that goes by she cracks me up that much more. When she was born we already had a Lab and so she was growing up with a sweet and kind dog who is ALWAYS gentle around her. Almost a year ago, I got two beagle puppies. she just turned one and so having two doggies her size was just what the doctor ordered.:)
Every day my baby amazes me at the things that she does...for instance, she is a little delayed in her physical and speech, but she is very intelligent and funny. she makes up for her lack of speech with everything else she does and how smart she is. Everyday she watched my puppies grow and with each move that they make she makes the same move. It is so funny to see her act like my puppies. When I am trying to train them...there she is trying to train with them, and when they play...there she is trying to play with them and like them...like I said...TOO Funny:)

Just thought I would share with you all how funny my baby is and how she ALWAYS tries to act just like her baby size doggies.

signing off for now
J

No comments: