Friday, November 9, 2007

AN ANSWER TO PAIN...

AN ANSWER TO…
HOW DO YOUDEAL WITH PAIN

I have told you in my word
That you hold the power of the shield and sword
My child, you are not to deal with pain
Even through the thunderstorms with the cold drawn rain
You are to cast your cares upon me
Open up and allow me to see
Show me what is bottled up inside
Your fears, no longer will you have to hide
My child, of me, you can expect it all
For my child I will not let you fall
I will never fail you
Yet I will always save you
I am the one who has come to sanctify you
I have brought you the truth
I have brought you the light
I am the one that, for you, will put up the fight
How do you deal with pain you ask?
This for me is no task
It is not your job to deal with pain
It is not your job to worry yourself
Just call my name
And I will put your pain up on a shelf
I have called you to love
I have called you to praise
I have promised you, that with me, you will have no pain
So call my name
And everyday I will do the same.

By: Jana Adams….October 22, 2006

No comments: