Friday, October 19, 2007

MY Introduction to my Book

I WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME RIGHT NOW TO POST THE INTRODUCTION TO MY BOOK "Unknown Love" THAT I PUBLISHED...

We all wonder, at some point in time, what it truly means to love and be loved. This book was created in love, about love and for love. It was created so that you may join me in my journey to find this unknown love. It is a story, a journal of my life from child to womanhood. As a young girl, on the brinks of many new emotions I had yet to explore, I began my journey. As I experienced new feelings and emotions, I wrote about them. I wrote of life, love and what I thought love to be. At the age of 14, I wrote my first poem. As I grew with each new experience in life, my poetry grew with me. In this book you will see my perceptions of what love was through the eyes of a young girl, a young woman, and through the eyes of a saved woman. My search for love took me through many triumphs and tribulations. I thought, on different occasions that I had finally found what many of us so desire. I thought I had found my true love. Many times I was wrong, yet I still searched to find this love so I could fill this strong void I felt in my heart. It’s funny, looking back on my life, I see now that the greatest love had been there all along. There were times when I felt there wasn’t any hope and times when I felt like giving up, but God was always there to bring me through. He was present in every aspect of my life but as a young girl who had fallen away from him and even a young woman, I didn’t realize it at the time.
Through each of my life’s experiences of love, pain and confusion I continued to write them down. There were many times throughout my life when God spoke to me through my poetry. He was showing me that he was there to love me, to comfort me and bring me happiness. He was reaching out to show me that he was there to give me a love much greater than what I could possibly find here on earth. God continued to reach out to me until one day I reached back. Through his ever- present love, he brought me back to him. He showered me with his love, as he did many times before. This time was different though, for my mind and heart were opened which allowed me to feel and experience his love to the fullest. The void I had been trying to fill all of these years was finally gone. God filled it with the most powerful love of all, His.
I hope in reading this it will give you hope and inspiration. I hope it will show you that you are not alone in your life’s journey. I pray you will see that no matter what you may be going through or have gone through in your journey, God is there. He is waiting and always reaching out to give you the greatest love of all. Be patient, for just as God has chosen for someone on earth to love you, he has also chosen the perfect time to bring that person to you. I pray that you seek and find God’s love first, for when you do your heart will be complete, as mine was when I found him once again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gifted Lady you are
I found you through these pages and I am inspired by your writing.May the dear Lord put His loving words to your thoughts and pen.
Thank you for sharing it with so many people. For those who have not accepted the Lord will be inspired and maybe tat is what you are ment to do God bless you Jana

Anonymous said...

I forgot to let you have a peep to myspace
www.myspace.com//chatto12
Ramona